1. The First Party shall issue Demand Letter after clearly mentioning requirement number of workers, salary and other terms and conditions then provide to the Second Party.
2. Both parties shall obtain the approval of respective Government of both countries to recruit and supply workers. In case of any conflict arose in between Government rule and company’s contract, agreement shall be deemed as Null and void.
3. The First Party will provide all legal necessary documents to the Second Party. In case of not issuance of visa due to any changes in Government policies, the First Party will assist for the recruitment process.
4. The First Party will have the right to take an interview with workers or hand over this authority to the Second Party.
5. The Second Party will send worker’s bio-data, fit medical report, photo and passport copy to the First Party within 15 working days from the date of formal legal agreement. The First Party will send Original Calling Visa to the Second Party within maximum 4-6 weeks.
6. The Second Party shall assist the workers in matters relating to immigration formalities, medical test and Visa Stamping from the relevant Embassy and whatever other relevant matters.
7. The Second Party will provide Flight Schedule to the First Party and the First Party will make necessary arrangement to receive workers in the airport accordingly.
8. The First Party will provide Free Accommodation and other necessary amenities including Medical and Insurance coverage as per the company policy and government law respectively.
9. There will be 3 months probationary period for all workers; after completion of this period, if any worker found medically unfit or unsuitable for the specific job, the worker may be terminated and repatriated at his own cost and the cost will be borne by the Second Party.
10. The First Party will bear all the cost if any worker get injury. In case, if any worker died, the First Party will inform to the Second Party and will send dead body to Nepal.
11. The First Party will not pay any service charge to the Second Party while recruiting Nepalese worker.
12. The Second Party will responsible for Air Ticket of the worker who will repatriated before 3 months probation period. And the First Party will provide return Air Ticket to the worker after completion of the contract period.