1. Employer shall issue Demand Letter after clearly mentioning requirement number of workers, salary and other terms and conditions then provide to Second Party.
2. Employer and Recruiting Agency shall obtain approval of respective Government of both countries to recruit & supply workers. If any conflict arose in between Government rule and company’s contract, agreement shall be deemed as Null & void.
3. Employer will provide all legal necessary documents to Recruiting Agency. In case of not issuance of visa due to any changes in Government policies, Employer will assist for recruitment process.
4. Employer will have right to take an interview with candidates or handover this authority to Recruiting Agency.
5. Recruiting Agency will send worker’s bio-data, fit medical report, photo and passport copy to Employer within 15 working days from the date of formal legal agreement. Employer will send Original Calling Visa to Recruiting Agency within maximum 4-6 weeks.
6. Recruiting Agency shall assists to employee in immigration formalities, medical test, Orientation and Visa Stamping from concern Embassy and whatever other relevant issues.
7. Recruiting Agency will provide Flight Schedule to Employer and Employer will make necessary arrangement to receive employee in the airport.
8. Employer will provide Free Accommodation and other necessary amenities including Medical and Insurance coverage as per company’s policy and government law respectively.
9. There will be 3 months probationary period for all employees; after completion of this period, if any employee found medically unfit or unsuitable for the specific job, this employee may be terminated and repatriated at his/her own cost and this cost will be borne by Recruiting Agency.
10. Employer will bear all cost if any employee get injury. In case, if any employee died, Employer will inform to Recruiting Agency and will send dead body to Nepal.
11. Employer will or will not pay any Service Charge to Recruiting Agency while recruiting employee.
12. Recruiting Agency will responsible for Air Ticket of employee who will repatriated before 3 months probation period. And Employer will provide return Air Ticket to employee after completion of the contract period.