1. Find foreign employment opportunity to Nepalese human resources and supply for the right job at right time at the right place in those countries which are being approved by the Government of Nepal.
2. To provide employment in international labour market to deal with and send Nepalese human resources in the best possible perspective companies and organizations.
3. To acquire and receive permission from international agencies and organizations relating to necessary agreement papers and act according to the agreement abiding the rules that govern the profession.
4. To act as a means of mediator for mutual communication in between employer, employee and legal governmental officials.
5. Work overall to secure rights, benefits and welfare of the workers who have gone for overseas employment from FMC.
6. Act on necessary management to enhance ongoing unskilled, semi-skilled employees by training, seminars as per the required job specification.